Thursday, August 27, 2009

C-String?!













While this isn't exactly "fashion" related, it does go under what you're wearing.. I'm just really confused by this.

A C-String. The latest craze?

It's like a pantyliner.. without panties. They say it's so their is no panty line.. tan lines, etc... but wasn't that what the thong was for? I think I would be scared to wear a skirt and have my C-string drop to the ground at work.. this is a trend I will NOT be trying.

Now girls, please don't walk out of your house confusing this for a headband...

1 comment:


  1. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete