Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got a $20? - Go Jane

So sorry I haven't been posting, I've been extremely busy lately, but expect lots of reviews soon!!

Gojane.com is one of my favorite places to find bargains on the cutest things, especially SHOES!! They have been introducing a lot of new things basically everyday so make sure to check the site often. It was really hard for me to do this post and pick only a few things and also to not spend my paycheck, but here's some of my favorite things under $20 from the site.

First up, slouchy suede boots. Boots are expensive and I have the hardest time not blowing my money on them but Go Jane always have the cheapest AND cutest boots. These bad babies are only $15.99 and come in 10 colors!!

Zippers are hot this fall, as are headbands - so why not combine the two?! This headband is only... $1.60!!!! What a steal!! (Also in multiple colors)


Have you ever tried to buy cowboy boots? They are crazy expensive! Luckily, gojane.com has several options but this pair was my favorite AND under $20!! I can't wait to pair these with a dress and look like Taylor Swift! :)


Ok so maybe it's getting a little chilly out but I had to share this steal -this button trim dress is only $9!!! Slip a little sweater over it and you're set! Or save it for spring break, which I'm already counting down for!!

I told you in the beginning of this that I loved Go Jane for their shoes.. so that's my explanation for ANOTHER pair of shoes being on this list.. and yea, it's another pair of boots.. these look super warm and comfy! Not in an area where you need to keep your feet warm? Gojane.com is having a sandal sale and they have hands-down the best selection of pretty and affordable sandals.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this gojane before but i think i NEED a pair of $15 boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great prices, love your finds.
    One of the pitfalls of blogging is being tempted to buy the lovely things you discover! I've made a few unnecessary purchases through that route..

    ReplyDelete