Monday, September 14, 2009

Ruffles and Fringe!

I'm sure you already have something in your closet from summer, since this was a very popular look, but it seems the trend has continued... ruffles are still in for fall. Get this pretty look without spending hundreds... but still look like you did!

Booties are still hot and definitely good for fall and winter. Get them in one color or a couple! ($89 at piperlime.gap.com)



These are a steal for only $50 and also come in a few different colors.

I'm honestly about to order these right now I love them so much. Seriously, right now go to piperlime.gap.com!!! They have so many cute ruffly shoes!

Not a fan of heels? Try these flats with a ruffle!

6 comments:

  1. I love the first ones - stunning!
    Nice selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes! my fav is #3 they make me happy... unlike gin :( it should come with one of those general surgeon warning labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first ones. Would be so cute with tights for fall!

    ReplyDelete