Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jimmy Choo = Affordable?!

Once again, another shoe post.. and I may be behind on the times since this was announced in the summer but I just heard of it and am ECSTATIC. On November 14th, less than 2 months away, Jimmy Choo will be launching a collection of shoes and bags to about 250 H&M stores worldwide. I will be there right when the store opens its doors!! I've also heard there will be a clothing line to go with the accessories but I'm not sure about that launch date. And if you're worried about your guys' look, there will be shoes and accessories for them as well!! Here are some pictures of the collection:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish there was an H&M store in my town! Sigh. I will have to check these out when I head out to Chicago in November. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this line in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy homina!! r u srs?!?! too bad there is no H&M in my city. which still boggles my mind. surely soon they will open one here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED AFTER JUST READING THIS POST!!!!!!!! I am, of course, addicted to shoes!! And I LOVE Jimmy Choo, but sadly... way out of my budget! I will be standing right there with you at the doors when this happens! :)

    ReplyDelete