Monday, September 21, 2009

Jillie Willie

When first going on the Jillie Willie website, I wasn't looking for aprons but had seen an ad for her scarfs to wear in your hair. As I continued to browse the site, I was very impressed by the number of products offered and the cute styles featured. Then I contacted her and was even more impressed!


Jill Grover has amazing designs and a wonderful personality to boot and I fully recommend visiting the site. I now own her apron style, Baby Doll, which is a sheer floral fabric with pink ties. I've never been much of a cook, but after receiving this I got down to business! It even has a cell phone holder to keep you in touch with the world while cooking. Also check out this mop slippers.. clean your floor while just walking around!

5 comments:

  1. I hate to cook, but a pretty apron makes it a bit easier. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't cook but I can mop the floors. I love that mop slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought of aprons as a little old-fashioned, but I love the concept of the cell phone holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that about aprons too, but the truth is, I have ruined a lot of clothes from sauce stains, grease stains, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some mop slippers. They are quite a conversation piece and are actually great for when you are doing dishes and spill water.

    ReplyDelete