Saturday, September 12, 2009

5 things - Charlotte Russe

Originally I first posted 5 things under 15 but now I've come to see that's a little bit tricky... so how about 5 things under $20?! We'll go with Charlotte Russe since I was just there yesterday and practically wanted to buy the whole dang place.

1) I bought this actually and have it on today with leggings and flip-flops. Simple and cute! The top is only $16.99.

2.) I love when things are already layered for me! I do not love when you can totally tell. This you can't AT ALL. It's $19.99 for the solid top and vest.


3) Some might say I have too many tops... but that's not a bad thing. Another pretty top you can wear out on the town or to class! On sale for $11.19!

4) Ok so I didn't fall in love with this immediately but I really needed some new clothes for my study tour so I tried it on.. and I loved it! Another item on sale for only $16.09.

5) And last but not least, you need something to go under the clothes! This pretty bra is only $7! Get a pair of panties and $3 and you're still under 20!

2 comments: