Friday, September 11, 2009

JenGen


For those of you who have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's... I'm sure you all remember the opening scene with her earplugs and eyemask. You would think these would be one of a kind and only Holly Golightly could own something so beautiful but now you can too! Thanks to Earplugs by Jen Gen you can even own them with long or short tassels or in another color! The best part? Only $5.99 a pair!!! I love my new earplugs that block out the city traffic while looking fabulous! Now does anyone know where to get the eyemask?!




2 comments:

  1. The mask is cute; I agree. I haven't seen it anywhere though. All the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I saw the mask a while back for like $15. I'll have to look for the website again. Love the earplugs, too, since I actually have to use earplugs to sleep.

    ReplyDelete